The painful truth is this…
There’s A BIG
Taking Charge Is Not The Same As Taking Control.
?Many people call themselves Entrepreneurs.
But there’s a difference between those that walk and those that talk.
The truth is that there are lots of people in this world who have power.
But not everyone has control. ?
The definition of Entrepreneur is this:
A person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of
The definition of Owner is this:
A person who is in charge of a worker or organization.
The question is – which one are you?
Answering This Question Honestly May Just
Alter The Course Your Life…
We have a saying in my line of work:
“You need to save your ass before you save your face”
It may sound crass but it means there’s no shame in asking for help. The only shame is when you struggle and refuse to admit that what you’re doing is not working.
Whether you’re a business owner that’s just starting out, a rookie entrepreneur or part of a family business it doesn’t matter.
If you are spending more time than you want to at work – something has to change.
So are you a boss or an entrepreneur? Read on to find out the answer…
Is Your Business A Conveyor Belt Of Endless Problems?
Maybe it’s just the way your industry works?
Or maybe some poor decisions from staff or prior owners have brought you here.
Either way it seems that everyday is about dealing with an endless array of problems.
It’s almost like they line up at the door waiting for you to arrive in the morning.
It’s unbelievable how much time it takes isn’t it?
Sometimes you laugh at what you’ve signed up for – other times it makes you sick to the stomach or keeps you awake at night.
Does this sound like you?
- Continually working hard IN the business rather than ON it
- Frustrated that you’re so capable but your staff are not!
- Annoyed that you can’t keep good help on board.
- Making fast decisions that you later regret.
- Time poor despite the amount of work you put in!
- Feeling stressed and not taking care of yourself or your family.
- Logically aware there’s a better way, but not sure what it is
- Reaching overwhelm but somehow keeping it all together anyway.
- Trying to keep too many balls in the air at one time.
- Desperately wanting more - more freedom, time and money!
If You Were Nodding At Any Of The Above,
There’s Something You Need To Know About Domination.
You’re not doing it.
That might sound a little blunt, but good leadership does not result in the above symptoms.
A good entrepreneur focuses on themselves as well as their business.
Because they know they can’t have one without the other.
While a good boss spends his time looking after the needs of other people.
They’re a manager rather than a leader.
The Three Truths About Entrepreneurship.
It’s not about an ability to be organized.
Many, many bosses work hard, know how to get things done and still don’t get there.
It’s not about intelligence.
Knowing something logically is entirely different from putting it into action.
It’s about learning when to let go
A good entrepreneur knows how to source and keep the people they have and how to set up businesses so they run themselves.
They know how to let people learn by letting them try and they support them along the way.
They know how to trust that not doing something themselves is the best way to promote strength and growth in their team.
What’s The Most You Could
REALISTICALLY Get Done In The Next 3
Months - Without Losing Your Mind?
Put down the doubts – the cynicism and the tired head for just a second
and imagine if you could achieve everything you wanted to in the next quarter.
Don’t be ludicrous, be serious – none of us are going to become Richard Branson overnight.
Just take a second to think about how it would feel if:
- You could press the go button and the business would flick into cruise control
with just the occasional tweak in direction.
- You could watch your staff flourish and grow with the extra responsibility.
- The goals you’ve set for the year were already over 50% complete.
- You could completely abandon the boring repetitive parts of your workweek
and focus on stoking the fire instead of tending to it.
- You could start having the life you want without having to sacrifice your business or your clients.
- You could take a long lunch and not think about what’s going on back at the office.
- You could bump your sales figures without working more.
Introducing the Accelerated Business Development Program...?
FROM DEFEAT TO DOMINATION
THE NEW PILLARS OF BUSINESS GROWTH FROM 2015 & BEYOND
This Is What Domination Looks Like
1. This program is a way to take 100% control of the business you run.
2. It will help you to use the power you already have to send your business in the direction you want it to go.
3. You will learn to harness the sheer pulling power of online direct response marketing.
4. In 12 modules I’ll teach you how to outsource, delegate and automate your business processes to create a life that you want to live.
Here are the nuts and bolts of it.?
- The program takes 90 days –? each module is one hour long.
- Each is a stimulating session, with specific assignments at the end to re-enforce the lesson.
- We’ll focus on core concepts of delegation, outsourcing and automation.
- You become a market dominator.
Click here to meet Bob and hear more about the program.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Walk Away With
- The personal attention of a business coach with decades in the game.
- A workable business project plan and the support you need t?o help implement it – this is the blueprint to take back your life.
- Exclusive videos in a powerful, remotely accessible and flexible package that will mean you can sleep easy for the next year.
- Clarity of mind and a realistic set of business goals that everyone in the team is on board with.
- A strategy that will drive your business forward and resolve the worry you feel about not making the progress you desire.
- This will reduce overwhelm, it’ll give you back your vision for the business and free you up to enjoy life more.
- You’ll be working your way through a pre-decided plotted course instead of making a series of individual decisions.
- You’ll surprise yourself with how much you can do in just 3 months.
- You won’t be sacrificing yourself or your family to make it happen.
What Are The True Costs Of This Program?
The numbers are below but there’s another price that only you know…
The cost of NOT making a change to the way you do business.
Those Accepted To The Accelerated Business Development Program
Will pay one up front payment of $1997
This program will reduce overwhelm and frustration. It will give you time to grow and progress further, faster and it will give you tools and knowledge you can apply NOW, whatever size your business is.
Meet The Entrepreneur That Charges $600
An Hour For A Consultation. And Gets It.
Bob Britton is an accomplished entrepreneur with 19 year’s experience creating, building and growing both brick-and-mortar companies as well as online businesses.
With over a decade of experience as a nationally recognized speaker, author and marketer, Bob reached a pivotal point in his career by winning the title of “Infusionsoft Ultimate Marketer” in a highly competitive, results-based, competition.
Bob is a speaker, author, consultant, and coach for owners of small to mid-size businesses – teaching the time-tested and proven strategies of direct-response marketing.
Having helped thousands of business owners in the United States and Canada, Bob is the “go to guy” for serious business owners looking to use today’s technology and automation systems to elevate their business to the next level and beyond.
“I had been running high-end mastermind groups for the last 4 years and the same questions and challenges kept coming up again and again. I realized people needed some training on becoming business owners and entrepreneurs, and not just working IN their businesses trading hours for dollars.”
So If You Are THIS Type Of Person…
* Continually working hard IN the business rather than ON it
* Frustrated that you’re so capable with clients but your staff keep failing.
* Time poor despite the amount of work you’ve put in not to be!
* Feeling stressed and not taking care of yourself or your family.
* Logically aware there’s a better way but don’t know what it is
* Reaching overwhelm but having to keep it all together anyway.
* Juggling priorities and dropping the balls that seem the smallest
* Wanting more from life - more freedom, time and money!
Then Click here to find out more
Here Are 10 Reasons To Investigate Further
1. You’re ready to kick into the next gear.
2. You want to learn from the best in the business.
3. You want the confidence to hire the RIGHT people.
4. You want to step back from business and into your life.
5. You want Direct Marketing strategies that work!
6. You need to grow your business in the next 90 days.
7. You could use some new habits and clearer mindset.
8. You want to sit back and watch as your business runs itself.
9. You’ve heard of automation but it seems too hard!
10. You want delegation and outsourcing to change your life.
Hear What Others Have To Say About
Working With Bob
Meeting Bob was like a kick in the pants for me — lots of positive energy, mutual support, and other participants who pointed out self-imposed ruts and limitations. Boy did we all need that, no matter what stage our business!
What Bob has really done for me is renew my personal energy for my 21 year old business. From my perspective as a person of faith, business is about people and in the case of our clients and business model, it’s about touching lives. Ideally, we all want to be selling a product or service that enriches lives, and Bob helps us do that.”
Bob has dramatically changed the way we think about our business and the way we run it. My father & I both were working harder & harder rather than smarter & smarter each year. We were too busy working “In” our business to work “on” our business.
We were working 70+ hours a week and beginning to wear down when my dad & I had a heart to heart. I think we have all had a moment like this… we were working our lives away and had little to show for it.
... Now don’t get me wrong… I love what I do & I love getting to work with my father. But we had to find a life/work balance. Bob made this a reality for us. We work less, take more vacations & spend more quality time with our families than ever before.”
Register For The Webinar In The Next 24 Hours And
Receive These Amazing Business
For people that are serious about making a change in their business I’m offering these two special bonuses.
- A free one-on-one 30 min consultation with me. Value $300
- A discounted program fee – sign up after watching the webinar and pay only $1797
I Believe So Strongly In What I Do That
I’m Willing To Make A Promise Of
100% ROCK SOLID - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Within 90 days after fully participating in the entire Accelerated Business Development Program you don’t think it was worth every penny and then some, let my staff know, and we’ll refund you every cent!
Click here for more information and you can try the Business Accelerator Program for the Entire 90 Days without Risk
That’s right if you are not DELIGHTED then I will give you’re a FULL refund of your investment, even AFTER you've had the opportunity to review all the materials.
When It Comes To Turning Owners into Entrepreneurs I Know A Thing Or Two!
That’s right, there is nothing else on the market that can help you in this way.
There is NO OTHER entrepreneur training program that combines solid business principles with direct response marketing and automation.
“My program has been developed to resolve the common business challenges and patterns I’ve seen during my years of leadership and teaching. Uncertain business owners endlessly struggle and fail while Automated Entrepreneurs succeed predictably.”
Make The Move To Automation Today And
I’ll Show You How It Feels To Flick The
Switch To Business Success.
If you want to make the shift from boss to entrepreneur there’s no quicker way than this.
My program was created to help you learn how to rapidly scale your business and add online direct response marketing with automation to your process.
Don’t let the opportunity for Market Domination pass you by.
PS – There’s a difference between taking charge and taking control. Make sure you know what it is.