Headline Tips Guaranteed To Work
Hi Business Owner,
My name is Bob Britton, a fellow small business owner and President of Marketing Automation Group.
As we discussed in the past the headline is the most important part of your ad. Without a good headline, you will lose prospective clients instantly and your ads will bomb.
Here are 7 quick headline tips that can double or triple your response rates:
1. “How To” is a tested and proven winning way to begin a headline.
2. Another “can’t go wrong” headline technique is to use the word FREE somewhere in your headline. It’s still one of the most powerful words in advertising.
3. ‘New’ is yet one more proven response boosting word that you can test in your headlines.
4. Try to use “You” in your headline whenever possible. Tests have shown that it alone can boost response.
5. Another surefire way to create a good headline is to ask a question that evokes a “Yes” answer.
6. Guarantee. Using a guarantee in your headline can double response or more. People don’t want to feel like their going to get stuck with a lemon, and they have been ripped off too many times.
7. Everyone wants to know a ‘Secret’. Use it in your headline and watch response rates soar!
Combine some or all of these like I did in the headline at the top of this page for a very powerful headline, and test different headlines. The difference between an average headline and a good one can be the difference between getting two or three clients and dozens of them calling you and driving across town to come to you store if you have one.
If you have any questions, need some immediate advice, or would like to get involved with my program please give me a call at 585-633-7563.
To your success,
Bob Britton is an accomplished entrepreneur with 25 year’s experience starting, building and growing both brick-and-mortar companies as well as online businesses. He's personally built 3 companies from one man shows to the million dollar mark. Marketing Automation Group and the Automated Entrepreneur Method® are his latest brainchild. After working with hundreds of business owners in every walk of business, he realized there was a HUGE gap in the support and training that was available, and set out to fill that void with his no-nonsense, hype free approach to business growth.